What is an SEO Audit?
During an SEO audit our team takes a deep dive into your website. We look at all of the SEO ranking factors that determine how well your site shows up in search results when customers are searching for your product or service. The better your SEO, the more organic search traffic you’ll get. Our SEO audits tell you exactly what you need to do to improve your SEO so that you can get more traffic.
What Makes Our SEO Audits So Special?
Quite simply, we perform an actual audit. Most SEO “audits” are just reports generated by automated tools and handed to you, making you think that someone actually put some time and effort into reviewing your website when they most certainly did not. All of our audits are completed by hand. If something is in your audit report you can be sure that it was reviewed by a human.
Our audits are extremely thorough and cover hundreds of different SEO items. You can see a sample list of the things we look for in an SEO audit here.
Because of our tremendous amount of experience we have have specialized processes in place for a variety of platforms and verticals, such as:
- Shopify SEO audits
- WordPress SEO audits
- Local SEO audits
- B2B SEO audits
- SaaS company SEO audits
- SEO audits for content sites
How Much Does an SEO Audit Cost?
We believe in simplicity and clarity up-front. The vast majority of our SEO audits start at $1000 and take about a week to complete. We can accommodate any special audit requests, so feel free to tell us about anything you want us to pay extra attention to.
What Does an SEO Audit Include?
We begin and end every SEO audit engagement with a phone call. We want to make sure that you understand all of our recommendations and that you’ll have a chance to ask any questions. Here is our typical audit process.
- Intro Call – 15 minutes. This is where we get to know each other, find out what your SEO needs are and if you have any particular items that you’d like addressed.
- Performing the Audit – about 1 week. This is where we do the work of actually auditing your site.
- Delivery – this is where we’ll send you the SEO audit report (a PDF) and all of the backup data to support our findings.
- Wrap-Up Call – 30 minutes. This is where we review the audit findings together and give you an opportunity to ask any additional questions. We typically discuss things like ongoing SEO strategy, content marketing, etc.
What Access Do You Need for an SEO Audit?
We’ll just need access to the basic SEO tools associated with your site, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and sometimes your CMS (Shopify, WordPress, etc.).