- Law firms
- Medical practices (doctors, dentists, surgeons, mental health practitioners, etc.)
- HVAC companies
- Construction companies
- Medical equipment companies
- Real estate
- Rental property
- Rental services
- Car dealerships
- and many more
What’s Different About Local SEO Audits?
Local SEO is a completely different animal from regular SEO. A good local SEO audit will include everything in standard SEO audit as well as take a detailed look into the business’s local presence. Additional things that we review include:
- Your Google Business listing. This is absolutely critical for getting found in Google local searches, on Google Maps, etc. swiss watch replicas relogios replicas
- How your contact information is display on your site. There are best practices for what types of contact information to use, how to display info for your multiple locations, and more.
- How many online business listings do you have? And is your information consistent across those listings?
- What kind of reviews are you getting, and do you have a process for collecting positive reviews from your customers? https://www1.replica-watches.to/ fake watches
How Much Does a Local SEO Audit Cost?
Our local SEO audits start at $1000. There are add-ons that we recommend, particularly competitive analysis, that can increase the cost. The size of your site typically doesn’t affect the audit cost. breitling for sale
Why Should You Order an SEO Audit From Us?
We’ve probably audited hundreds of local business sites… literally hundreds. We do an in-depth, real review of every aspect of your site. Not like fake audits that are auto-generated from a $30/month software app. 🙂